COVID-19 TRAVEL UPDATES
#dreamnowtravellater #visitvaranger #space #place #nature #culture
The following rules apply:
- The Government advises against all international and domestic travel that is not strictly necessary.
- The Institute of Public Health has updated information on rules and restrictions in regards to travel advice from red and yellow countries or areas.
- Anyone arriving in Norway from a red country or area shall complete a 10 days travel quarantine starting from the day of your arrival to Norway.
- The areas that are exempt from quarantine duty may change rapidly.
- Avoid public transport if you can.
- Avoid close contact with others.
For more information you can visit these pages:
You can also contact your embassy for more information.
If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, sore throat, chest pain and breathing difficulties while in Norway, please stay in your hotel room / apartment and contact hotel guest service by telephone. Only contact the 24-hour Norwegian medical service at (+47) 116117 if you are in need of medical assistance.
Don’t go to the hospital yourself, contact the service number and explain your situation. This is the best and most effective way to receive competent and prompt help.
To avoid the spread of the virus, make sure you:
• Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and warm water. Use hand sanitiser if you do not have access to water.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue (not your hands) when sneezing or coughing, or cough into your elbow.
• Clean and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces to reduce the risk of spreading germs.
• Keep distance of one meter to other people.
You can find all the tips to avoid the spreading of the virus at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health’s website.